What's in this sound pack?
Contact microphones allow us to record vibrations and resonances in solid objects. The resulting spectrum is rich in low-end and has impressive dynamics. This could easily expand your sound toolkit with great number of interesting elements and textures for any kind of SFX production: movies, TV, trailers, game audio, electronic music and so on. I picked up lots of wood, metal, plastic and many other objects (including bats on old attic) to record this library, which is divided into categories, like: bow, brush, debris, hit, hum, metal, ratchet, scrape, spin, water and etc. All records were made with 96KHz sample rate for further manipulations, categorized by source objects and contains metadata. If you are looking for nice addition to your SFX production arsenal - this library is for you!
Main features include:
- 146 tracks with variations
- Only hi-end gear was used
- Perfect source of unique textures for SFX production
- Created for further manipulation with spectrum and pitch
- Recorded with high quality of 96Khz/24bit
- Categorized by types of sound source: Bow, Brush, Debris, Hit, Hum, Metal, Ratchet, Scrape and etc
- Contains metadata for search engines
Equipment used: JrF C-Series Contact Mics, Barcus Berry Planar Wave 4000, Sound Devices MixPre 6
Licensor: KEDR Audio
License Type: Single user / multi-user, royalty-free for personal & commercial use.
Specs: 146 files • 171 mins total duration • 24bit / 96kHz • 5.6GB • Metagged
Delivery: Digital download link upon purchase