Sounds of Belgium
What's in this sound pack?
Greetings from Belgium! The Western Europe's kingdom of ancient castles, museums, beautiful parks, cathedrals and fortresses, the capital of beer, chocolate, waffles and Art Nouveau style! The distinctive sounds of Belgium are narrow streets with cobblestone, horses, trams, canals and, of course, lots of echo! On our way we'll visit three cities of Belgium: Ghent, Bruges and Brussels and try to capture their atmospheres using stealth recording technique armed with a pair of DPA 4060s. Take a chance to hear this western land of beautiful sounds!
- An excellent addition to your library for film, TV and multimedia
- Three cities of Belgium in winter time
- Stealth recording with DPA 4060 gives the absolute naturalness and allows you to be where you cannot operate with a traditional set of microphones
- Sorted by location-type categories
- All files have extensive metadata included
Gear Used: Sound Devices MixPre-6, DPA 4060 AB-Stereo
Specifications & Delivery
|Number of Files:
|Format:||WAV / 24bit / 48kHz|
|Library Size:||4.10 GB|
|File Delivery:||Download Link|
Licensor: KEDR Audio
License Type: Single user or multi-user licenses available. 100% Royalty-free for personal & commercial use projects. View full licensing terms here.
All our sound libraries come as high-quality WAV files so you can use our sounds in any software on both Mac & Windows that uses this file type. Below are the common audio & video editing applications that work seamlessly with our sound packs.