What's in this sound pack?
Does your production need analog tape playback sounds? Oh, boy, we have some! Scratching, speeding up and down, humming, noise and crackles, feedback, distortion, wavefolding, damaged tape, spring reverb and even processed with filter of evil Polivoks synthesizer. All records were made with analog gear and recorded with 192KHz sample rate for further manipulations.
Main features include:
- 107 raw analog sounds with variations
- Perfect source of analog tape playback sounds, scratches, feedback, hum, clicks, crackles, buzz, distortion and many more
- Only analog equipment was used
- Created for further manipulation with spectrum and pitch
- Recorded with highest quality 192Khz/24bit
- Categorized by types of gear and tape used - Contains metadata for search engines
Equipment used: Music Thing Modular Magnetophon, Various eurorack modules, Sound Devices MixPre6
Specifications & Delivery
|Number of Files:
|Format:||WAV / 24bit / 192kHz|
|Library Size:||1.0 GB|
|File Delivery:||Download Link|
Licensor: KEDR Audio
License Type: Single user or multi-user licenses available. 100% Royalty-free for personal & commercial use projects. View full licensing terms here.
All our sound libraries come as high-quality WAV files so you can use our sounds in any software on both Mac & Windows that uses this file type. Below are the common audio & video editing applications that work seamlessly with our sound packs.