Kinetics: Construction Kit
What's in this sound pack?
This library sounds BIG and has an impressive amount of impact. It consists of recordings that were used to produce "Cinematic Tension" library - a set of sound design elements for trailers and intense scenes. Doors, locks, metal tanks, fences, grills and other interesting objects were captured to get extremely interesting sounds for the source material. Complete your production with detailed, organic sounds, recorded with a pair of high-end contact microphones: Barcus Berry Planar Wave 4000. Scrapes, textures, impacts, rattle, hits and squeaks of different objects, from small to massive, will add serious punch to your sound design layers!
- 153 source files with several variations each
- 96khz/24bit Stereo
- Various hits, impacts, ratchets, squeaks, rattles and other various recordings made with contact microphones.
- Perfect sound source for layering and further processing
- Extensive Soundminer and BWF metadata for search engines
- Universal Category System (UCS) compliant
Licensor: KEDR Audio
License Type: Single user / multi-user, royalty-free for personal & commercial use.
Specs: 153 files • 140mins total duration • 24bit / 96kHz • 4.88GB • Metagged
Delivery: Digital download link upon purchase