Cinemaphone: Ringtones & Notifications
What's in this sound pack?
Ringtones and notifications for movies, games or TV production are tricky things. You just can't use stock ringtones from smartphone manufacturers because of copyrights. Ringtones with strong harmony can clash with background music. Many ringtones from SFX libraries are just overused.
There is a way out! This library consists of 300 files (1200 sounds), which are divided into categories, such as: ringtones, alarms, notifications, UI, lock-unlock and etc. You'll also find Foley folder, which contains vibrations, mechanical buttons, tone dials and etc, recorded with four smartphones of different age. But that's not all: every sound was re-recorded using stereo microphones from three different smartphones, ranging from vintage to modern, for instant worldizing and authentic cinematic feel. This library will strengthen up your sonic arsenal like heavy duty smartphone tempered glass!
- 423 files / 1600+ sounds
- Copyright free
- 96khz / 24bit stereo
- Handy smartphone (or any electronic phone) toolkit, consists of several categories, such as Ringtones, Alarms, UI, Notifications, Camera and etc.
- Completely worldized (re-recorded in real world using stereo mics) with 3 different smartphones, ranging from vintage to modern
- Foley folder with vibrations, mechanical buttons and etc
- Extensive Soundminer and BWF metadata for search engines
- Universal Category System (UCS) compliant
Specifications & Delivery
|Number of Files:
|Format:||WAV / 24bit / 96kHz|
|Library Size:||2.37 GB|
|File Delivery:||Download Link|
Licensor: KEDR Audio
License Type: Single user or multi-user licenses available. 100% Royalty-free for personal & commercial use projects. View full licensing terms here.
All our sound libraries come as high-quality WAV files so you can use our sounds in any software on both Mac & Windows that uses this file type. Below are the common audio & video editing applications that work seamlessly with our sound packs.