1970 Ford Mustang “Mach 1”
What's in this sound pack?
"The Mach 1" 1970 Ford Mustang is a performance-oriented model of the Ford Mustang, its 351 cu in (5.8 L) Cleveland V8 produces 300 HP. This library contains onboard (upto 8 mics), exterior and all the spot effects and foley you’ll need (doors, windows, seatbelt, trunk, indicators and more.)
For more edit possibilities, the exterior tracks were recorded with various microphones setups:
– Static wide AB array
– Static Cinela LCR array (ORTF & Center)
– Neumann KMR81 shotgun mic following the car
For the onboard setup, you’ll find:
– 2x mics in the engine (static omni + dynamic cardioid)
– 3x mics on the exhaust (lavalier + static cardioid + dynamic omni-directional)
– MKH 8040 ORTF & a hidden lavalier inside the cabin
Foley and spot FX recorded with the Neumann KMR81 and Sennheiser 80XX LCR setup.
All the sounds are 96 kHz / 24 bits and most importantly embedded with extensive metadata for improved search results, including a detailed description & microphone names/setup. Metadata compatible with Soundminer and Basehead.
Licensor: aXL Sound
License Type: Single user / multi-user, royalty-free for personal & commercial use.
Specs: 181 files • 181 sounds • 24bit / 96kHz • 10.63GB • Metagged
Delivery: Digital download link upon purchase